Place of work: Milano
Ref. 4018 COM99
Our client, a high-end luxury brand, is looking for a candidate for its commercial office based in Milan downtown:
The candidate will provide support to the Commercial Team, assisting in the day-to-day management of key accounts, maximizing the sales and being responsible for data reporting and analysis across the dedicated area.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the luxury industry (strong wholesale experience essential);
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, be flexible and adaptable;
- Excellent analytical skills and confident in managing large volumes of data;
- Proactive and independent problem solver with the highest level of attention to detail, even when working under pressure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and nurture relationships;
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and ensure delivery of results within tight deadlines;
- Availability to travel;
- Fluent in English.
Responsibilities and general duties:
- Have full accountability for a selected group of accounts across the dedicated area; Sales campaign: lead market appointments by presenting the collection to current and prospective accounts; order entry and processing;
- In-season sales monitoring, Weekly & Monthly sales reporting (fiscal selling, style selling, market share reports);
- Partner with Logistics and Accounting teams to facilitate shipping process and customer service as needed;
- Maintain an active dialogue with clients regarding product and brand positioning; develop action-oriented proposals;
- Support the development of new clients’ business with direction; client prospecting;
- Seasonal store visits to conduct product training and market research; maintain and promote brand awareness, and act as a brand ambassador;
- Samples: seasonal order placement, trafficking, and inventory management;
- Collaborate with Marketing and Press teams on co-op advertising, events, PAs and related initiatives.
I candidati interessati a questa posizione lavorativa possono inviare il loro curriculum vitae, cliccando nell’apposita area dedicata sottostante e seguendo la procedura di registrazione guidata. Andrea Poletti & Associati informa che le selezioni sono svolte nel rispetto della parità tra donne e uomini, come sancito dalle leggi 903/77 e 125/91 e che i dati ricevuti sono trattati solo ed esclusivamente ai fini di ricerca e selezione del personale, garantendo il rispetto della Privacy individuale in adempimento al Regolamento UE 2016/679, consultabile online su www.andreapoletti.it. Per problematiche relative alle modalità di iscrizione è possibile contattare il n. tel.: 02.45 71 24 78 o inviare una mail all’indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org